Apple Sweet Potatoes
Applesauce and sweet potatoes make a delicious and quick side dish.
- Serving Size1
- Yields4 Servings
- Cook Time20 mins
- 2 cups applesauce
- 4 medium sweet potatoes or 1 can (1 lb. 14 oz) sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon(s) prepared mustard
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- Boil potatoes in water until tender. Remove from pan. Peel and slice potatoes and place in buttered, shallow two-quart baking dish.
- Combine applesauce, mustard and brown sugar. Spread over sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot.