A sweet cinnamon and sugar quesadilla with cream cheese and applesauce.
- KCal: 220kal
- Carbs: 35g
- Fiber: 2g
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 310mg
- 1/4 cups applesauce
- 1 8-inch flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon(s) light cream cheese
- 1 pinch(es) ground cinnamon
- nonstick cooking spray
- Spread one side of tortilla evenly with cream cheese. Spread applesauce evenly over cream cheese and sprinkle with cinnamon. Fold tortilla in half.
- Spray sauté pan with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat.
- Place folded tortilla in pan, cook 1–2 minutes on each side until lightly browned. Remove to serving plate. Allow to cool slightly before cutting.