Apple Pull-apart Bread
This is your favorite monkey-bread recipe with a delicious apple surprise inside!
- Serving Size1
- Yields12 Servings
- Cook Time55 mins
- 1 can (21 oz.) apple pie filling
- 2 packages (1 lb. 3 oz. each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) milk
- Heat oven to 400° F. Lightly grease a 10" tube pan.
- In food processor, chop fruit filling by pulsing several times. Flatten each biscuit into a 5-6" circle. Spoon about 2 tablespoons fruit filling onto each biscuit and seal edges to form a ball.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Roll each biscuit ball in sugar mixture. Make 2 rings of biscuits in tube pan and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture. Bake for 55 minutes, covering biscuits with foil after 20 minutes of baking time.
- Cool on wire rack 5 minutes; loosen biscuits from edge of pan and remove from pan.
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and milk; blend well. Drizzle over warm biscuits. Serve.