Apple, Papaya, and Carrot Salad
This is the ultimate fresh and crunchy salad made with raw apple, shredded carrots, and fresh papaya lightly tossed in a sweet and tangy dressing.
Serving Size1 Serving
Prep Time25 mins
- 1 apple, julienne sliced or grated
- 1 cup fresh papaya, grated
- 2 medium-size carrots, shredded
- 3 Tbsp roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- Juice from two lemons or one lemon and one lime
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of sea salt
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the apple, papaya, carrot, and jalapeno pepper. Mix thoroughly, then add the dressing and mix again so everything is evenly coated.
- Taste salad and add more salt if needed. Top salad with peanuts and mint leaves, then toss again and serve immediately.