Apple Onion Saute
A quick savory sweet accompaniment for your favorite meal. Use Bermuda onions and Idared apples for an attractive pink presentation.
- Serving Size1
- Yields4 Servings
- KCal: 180kal
- Fiber: 3.8g
- Fat: 8.7g
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Sodium: 90mg
- 4 medium firm New York State apples, cored and sliced
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Heat butter in large skillet.
- Add onions and apples.
- Sauté over medium heat until apples and onions are tender.
- Season with marjoram, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in lemon juice.
- Serve hot with chicken breasts, pork chops, and other meats.