Apple, Gorgonzola, and Bacon Bites
This appetizer or snacks combines sweet, crunchy New York apples with tangy gorgonzola cheese and savory bacon crumbles. Pre-made phyllo dough makes these treats a cinch for laid-back movie nights.
- Prep Time5 mins
- Cook Time10 mins
- Total Time15 mins
- 1 Large New York apple, diced
- 1 Large green onion, finely chopped
- 5 Strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3-4 Ounces crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- 30 Phyllo cups, frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Spoon mixture into phyllo cups and arrange on 1-2 cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes on until cheese is melted and phyllo cups are crisp and beginning to brown.