Apple Cranberry Superb Sauce
A special sauce for holidays or any day. Enjoy it hot or cold!
- KCal: 104kal
- Fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 1mg
- 6 New York State apples
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ginger
- Peel apples and cut out cores, seeds, and stems.
- Cut apples into small pieces.
- Put apples into pot.
- Add orange juice and lemon juice.
- Cook over low heat until apples are soft.
- Add cinnamon.
- Mash with a fork.
- Stir cranberries, sugar, and ginger into the applesauce.
- Cook until cranberries are soft.