Apple Cinnamon Granola Bars
- Serving Size1 Bar
- Yields10 Servings
- KCal: 157kal
- Carbs: 34g
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 1mg
- 1 ¼ cups rolled oats, toasted
- ½ one small New York apple, finely chopped
- ¼ cup dried apricots or cranberries, finely chopped
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup unsalted almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a 9”x9” baking pan with cooking spray and line with parchment.
- In a small saucepan, heat honey, brown sugar, and vanilla extract over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together oats, apples, dried apricots, almonds, and cinnamon. Add honey mixture to dry ingredients and mix well to coat.
- Press mixture evenly into baking dish using gloves or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before slicing. Pack as a snack for any occasion!