Apple Cinnamon Bacon Bites
Salty, sweet and crunchy, and so easy to make, you’ll want to make these every day. Put a tray out and see how fast they go.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- 1 pound of bacon with each slice cut in half
- 2 large apples, peeled and cut into 1-inch slices
- cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- toothpicks for bacon and apples
- Preheat oven to a low broil or 400 degrees. Wrap 1/2 piece of bacon around each apple slice until you run out of bacon.
- Place each bacon bite on a foil-lined baking sheet and sprinkle each with cinnamon sugar. Bake around 10 minutes each side or until bacon is a deep brown and edges are crispy. Remove from heat and sprinkle with more cinnamon sugar. Skewer with toothpicks for serving and enjoy!