Apple Cheesecake Pie
Adding a bit of applesauce to your cheesecake allows you to cut back on the sugar!
Cook Time1 hours
- 1 cup applesauce
- 1 graham cracker pie crust shell
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- Beat cream cheese. Add sugar, applesauce, eggs, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Mix well.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Bake at 350̊ F for 60 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool before serving.