Apple Cheddar Toast Bites
This unusual combination is delightfully delicious and so easy to prepare. If you have yet to try a New York-grown Evercrisp apple, you are in for a treat! Adding a little fig butter with aged cheddar and fresh rosemary resting on petit toast is an appetizer game-changer. Great for a festive cheeseboard.
- 1 New York-grown Evercrisp® apple, sliced into thin half moons and then cut each slice in half
- 1 package of petit toasts
- 8oz. aged cheddar cheese, sliced into .5oz squares about 1/8" thick
- 3 tbsp. fig butter
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- Place one cheddar square on top of each petit toast.
- Next, place a thin apple slice on top of each cheddar square.
- Using a small spoon, drop about a 1/2 teaspoon of fig butter on top of each apple slice.
- Garnish with one or two pieces of fresh rosemary.