Apple Cheddar Panini
If you don’t have a panini press, just use a non-stick skillet to make these tasty sandwiches. Just about any cheese can be substituted for cheddar.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
- KCal: 280kal
- Carbs: 43g
- Fiber: 12g
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 18g
- Sodium: 570mg
- 2 crisp apples, thinly sliced
- 8 slices whole-grain bread
- 1/4 cup low-fat honey mustard
- 8 ounce(s) low-fat Cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- Cooking spray
- Preheat panini press on medium heat. Lightly spread honey mustard evenly over each slice of bread. Layer apple slices and cheese over 4 slices of bread, using about ½ apple and 2 ounces of cheese for each sandwich. Top each with remaining bread slices.
- Lightly coat panini press with cooking spray. Grill each sandwich for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese has melted and bread has toasted. Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly before serving.