This quick and easy recipe will soon become a family favorite; you can’t eat just one!
Cook Time30 mins
- 3/4 cup Applesauce
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 3/4 cup plain biscuit mix
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- In bowl, stir together sugar, chopped nuts and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Stir together biscuit mix, cheese and applesauce. Make a well in center of cheese mixture and add apple juice all at once, stirring just until moistened. Form into a ball. Flatten dough out on a floured surface. Divide into 18 pieces and shape each into a ball.
- Roll in melted butter or margarine and then add in sugar mixture.
- Arrange in a greased 9" round baking pan. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 25 - 30 minutes. Serve warm.