A Taste of Italy
This fuji apple half-moon slice, grated Parmesan-Romano blend, roasted red pepper, chopped fresh basil on baguette appetizer is a simple recipe that delivers on taste. All the great flavors of pizza bites paired with the sweet crunch of apples. Makes a great after-school snack!
- 1 NY Fuji apple, sliced into half-moon shapes about 1/8” thick
- 10 Roasted red pepper slices
- 3 Fresh Basil leaves, finely cut into narrow strips
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan-Romano blend cheese
- Baguette, sliced into rounds
- Arrange baguette slices in a single layer on a platter or cheese board.
- Place one strip of roasted red pepper on each slice of bread, then sprinkle some cheese on top and follow that with one slice of apple.
- Sprinkle some more cheese and then finish with a few strips of basil.