Apples contain over 20% of your daily fiber needs! Eating a diet with plenty of fiber can help keep your digestive system regular, lower blood cholesterol, and control blood sugar levels.
One large apple is a naturally fat-free, sodium-free, cholesterol-free snack… with just 130 calories.
Apples contain B vitamins to keep skin healthy and boron and phloridzin to maintain healthy bones.
One serving of apples provides 8% of your daily Vitamin C needs and 7% of your daily potassium needs, as well as all these nutrients!
- Beta-carotene: 65.34 µg (20% RDA)
- Lutein and zeaxanthin: 70.18 µg (21%)
- Thiamin (vitamin B1): 0.04114 mg (3%)
- Vitamin A: 7.26 µg (1%)
- Riboflavin (vitamin B12): 0.06292 mg (5%)
- Niacin (vitamin B3): 0.22022 mg (1%)
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5): 0.14762 mg (3%)
- Vitamin B6: 0.09922 mg (6%)
- Folate (vitamin B9): 7.26 µg
- Vitamin E: 0.4356 (3%)
- Vitamin K: 5.324 µg (4%)
- Magnesium: 12.1 mg (4%)
- Manganese: 0.0847 mg (4%)
- Phosphorus: 26.62mg (2%)
More Nutritional Information
Apples help to maintain healthy digestion. They help you feel fuller without weighing you down!